Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Back into the groove of things

It is Fall.

It feels like Fall, the numbers look like it. Low number of people coming in, low circulation, people getting back into the swing of life with the new school year and season.

I clean up for my Fall project. I am halfway through. I start behind my desk where messes of bags and toys pile up from July-August. Sort those out which is an exhausting process of counting, recounting, replacing, changing labels and not caring how many animals are in a farm set (for example). And now I am venturing onto the floor, cleaning the sections. Then all of a sudden finding those little loose pieces that I worked so hard to re-label and replace. And then it comes full circle, everything is found and I smile, maybe laugh a little.

The world doesn't feel so chaotic then.

No comments:

Post a Comment