Thursday, December 4, 2008

Karma

Two mothers came in the other day with their (combined) 5 children. They have been coming in for at least 2 of the 3 years I've worked here so I know them reasonably well, enough to joke around and begin random conversations. Anyway, one of them has a little girl and she just cracks me up. Maybe she reminds myself of me when I was that age, or how I imagined myself to be... I'm not sure. But she's cute as a button, has no fear, climbs on the tops of tables or shelves when she wants something. So I laugh, every time. Just like when the kids come in from the school next door... they come in running and screaming and every single time I crack up.

Karma is going to kick my butt one day, I guarantee. I am going to have children one day and since I have spent the last 3 years laughing my butt off at kids, mine are going to be sooo naughty. I just have a feeling.

I must go grab toys now for a workshop being hosted here this evening. And by the way I found out about it yesterday... Somehow me and one of the pages got this entire room clean and beautiful!!!
((It won't last)) Ha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment