Wednesday, June 23, 2010

First Day Back / Last Day of School


So I was on vacation for the last week... I was in peaceful California for my best friend Brian's wedding. Even better, I was in the wedding. We did something a little different. Instead of standing up with the bride like a girl usually would... I stood up with the groom. I had a different color dress on than the bridesmaids, it was so much fun!

So I am back at work just in time for the kiddies to be out of school... I thought tomorrow was the last, but it sure doesn't feel like it. It's been crazy since 1 PM. Fourteen kids were playing kickball in here for a while. Surprisingly that was a more relaxed part of the afternoon. I sent 3 kids out of here within an hour. I decided to be low tolerance for bad behavior right away. Maybe within a couple weeks all the wrinkles will be straightened out... and I will have a happy no yelling summer.

I am wishing....  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment